When you buy a video from us you can show it at any event you like, as long as you’re not charging admission to your event. If you want to use one of our videos or scripts to a ticketed event or if you are being paid for the performance of our script, please submit a licensing request.
What You Can Do:
- Use this video in a service held in a gathering place
- Include this video in your church’s live stream or pre-recorded service.
- Your live stream or pre-recorded service can be distributed over YouTube, Facebook, or other live stream services.
What You Can’t Do:
- Upload an individual video by itself to YouTube, Facebook, or any other video hosting site.
- Any physical distribution (creation of DVDs, hard drives, thumb drives, etc…) of this content on its own is strictly prohibited.
Video purchase grants the right to make minor edits to the work in order to accommodate time constraints as long as the edit does not change the original intent or theme of the work.
To obtain a license for ticketed screenings or performances, distribution, selling or distributing of audio or videotaped events or performances using the purchased material in physical or digital form, or to make any other license request that is not granted by the purchase of the product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.